I am required by law and ethics, for both your protection and mine, to disclose the following information to each of my prospective clients.
* My name is Noal Z. Fox-Stern M.A. (ISP) & CHT.
I hold a Master’s Degree in Psychology and I am a Washington State Certified Hypnotherapist.
I call my practice The Magick of Mind—Source-Psychology Seminars & Who-Me Healing Hypnotherapy, and I can be reached at (360) 441-4444 or Noal@MagickOfMind.com
My business address is: 4034 31st Ave S Seattle WA 98108 (I am also available for house calls within in the Seattle area).
My website is www.MagickOfMind.com
* I will keep all information, that you choose to share with me, strictly confidential: as authorized by RCW18.19.180. This means that I may only disclose information that you share with me to other parties with your written consent, or if I learn that you or somebody else are in danger of harm; that is if you or someone you know of is in danger of committing suicide or some other violent crime, or of taking unnecessary potentially life threatening risks. I will maintain this high standard of confidentiality with all my clients, including clients with whom I might happen to share mutual acquaintances.
* Although my training does involve knowledge regarding clinical diagnostic procedures, I do not, and neither am I certified nor willing to, either diagnose or offer any forms of clinical treatment for, any physiological diseases or mental-health disorders. Who-Me Healing Hypnotherapy in no way replaces any standard medical, psychiatric, or psychotherapeutic procedures; but can work in conjunction with them, by freeing clients of feelings and attitudes that may be inhibiting natural healing processes. Who-Me Healing Hypnotherapy can also help to create strong mental expectancy, to reduce stress, and to normalize the functioning of the autonomic nervous system to facilitate natural healing processes.
* As a healing-arts practitioner and educator, I, Noal Z. Fox-Stern M.A. (ISP) & CHT, uphold both “The N.G.H Code of Ethics and Standards (Hunter, 2000 part-I p. 145 – 164),” which is published by The National Guild of Hypnotherapists (NGH, 2010), and also the American Counseling Association’s “ACA Code of Ethics, As approved by the ACA Governing Council (ACA, 2011).”
* Also, all “Hypnotherapists in Washington State are legally required to follow the ethical Uniform Disciplinary Code (Hunter, 2000 part-I p. 149),” which is also called the “Revised Code of Washington – Uniform Disciplinary Act: (Uniform Disciplinary Act, 2009).”
* Furthermore, you have the right to report any “Unprofessional Conduct” (as specified in the legal publication “Counseling and Hypnotherapy Clients;” see Appendix-I.) to:
– Department of Health, Health Professions Quality Assurance, Contact Person: Linda McCue, Policy Manager, Policy Office, P.O. Box 47860, 1300 S.E. Quince Street, Olympia, WA 98504-7860, (360) 236-4986. Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm
* You have the right to choose any counselor or hypnotherapist who best suits your own needs and purposes.
Suggested Donation-Rate Information:
For Individual Who-Me Healing Hypnotherapy Sessions:
– $100 per hour…
– 1-hour Pre-Induction Interview — (included with first session)
– For longer sessions: 40% Reduction Rate every after 4 hours…
– 4 hours for $400, 8 hours for $640, and 12 hours for $800
– Some trade-agreements are negotiable…
For Source-Psychology Seminars Workshop Participation:
– $500 per person for each 3-Day workshop
Also available (for groups of 5 or more persons):
– Source-Psychology Lecture-Presentations (1 – 2 hours): $15 per person
– Who-Me Healing Interactive-Demonstrations (2-4 hours): $35 per person
– Who-Me PSI-CT Empowerment Classes—Self-Hypnotic Sourcery lessons for Youths, Teens, Families, and Adults (4 – 6 hours weekly for 3 weeks):
o Youths—$150, Teens—$225, Adults—$300, & Families—$100 per person
(Suggested donation rates, for lectures, classes, and demonstrations, may vary according to forum)
Suggested Donation-Rate Information Continued:
I currently accept cash and local checks only. Donations must occur before the commencement of each session, demonstration, presentation, class, or workshop. Each session client, and demonstration or workshop participant, must read and sign the Treatment Agreement and Informed Consent/Disclosure documents, which are included within this Pre-Induction Interview packet, before this therapist may accept donations. No refunds will be offered after each session, demonstration, presentation, or workshop has begun.
(Basic hypnotherapy prices can range between $60 and $150 per hour, while mainstream therapeutic counseling prices can often exceed $200 per hour. I, Noal Z. Fox-Stern MA (ISP) & CHT, currently choose to charge no direct fees for my unique and clinically-informed hypnotherapy services. I choose to generally offer my therapeutic and educational services in response to all serious inquiries and requests for help and healing. I do this because I believe that health and mental-health are basic human rights, and not commodities to be bought and sold. However, I do negotiate to accept some trade agreements, and I also provide reasonable Suggested Donation Rates ($100 per hour for sessions, $500 for 3-day workshop participation, $15 for lecture attendance, $35 for demonstration attendance, and $100-$300 for 3-week classes), and I request that each session-client, workshop-participant, and lecture or demo attendee; please donate according to your own means and according to your own sense of value for the services that you receive. Your donations help practices, like The Magick of Mind—Source-Psychology Seminars & Who-Me Healing Hypnotherapy, to continue to provide quality service for persons who might otherwise be unable to afford health or mental health treatments or learning opportunities. Your contributions also help practices, like The Magick of Mind—Source-Psychology Seminars & Who-Me Healing Hypnotherapy, to uphold and promote the philosophy; that health and mental-health are basic human rights which ought to be available for everyone who seeks them.)
Regarding Source-Psychology Seminars
I MUST STATE THAT THE MMM, PSI-CT, & WHO-ME HEALING PROCESSES THAT I TEACH AND PROMOTE DO NOT REQUIRE HYPNOSIS FOR THEIR AFFECTIVE APPLICATION OR SAFE USE. HELPING PROFESSIONALS WHO PARTICIPATE IN MY SOURCE-PSYCHOLOGY SEMINARS WORKSHOPS MAY APPLY THE TECHNIQUES LEARNED THEREIN WITHIN AND AS ADAPTED FOR THEIR OWN LIVES AND PRACTICES.
I DO NOT HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO CERTIFY ANYONE TO PRACTICE HYPNOSIS OR HYPNOTHERAPY. ONLY CERTIFIED HYPNOTHERAPISTS MAY PRACTICE WHO-ME HEALING HYPNOTHERAPY OR ANY OTHER FORM OF HYPNOTHERAPY.
FOR CLIENTS AND WORKSHOP PARTICIPANTS WHO ARE NOT CERTIFIED HYPNOTHERAPISTS, THE TECHNIQUES LEARNED IN MY WORKSHOPS CAN BE USED IN FULL WAKING CONSCIOUSNESS STATES; FOR THEIR OWN PERSONAL, PROFESSIONAL, AND ARTISTIC DEVELOPMENT. THESE TECHNIQUES ARE MEANT AS “COMMUNICATION,” “SELF-HYPNOSIS EXERCISES,” AND “WAKING CONSCIOUSNESS BASED THERAPEUTIC APPLICATIONS (WHICH RESPECTIVE INDIVIDUALS MAY BE LEGALLY QUALIFIED TO PRACTICE)” ONLY. TECHNIQUES LEARNED IN MY WORKSHOPS MAY NOT BE APPLIED TO OTHER PEOPLE OUTSIDE OF THE WORKSHOP SETTING; EXCEPT BY QUALIFIED AND CERTIFIED HELPING PROFESSIONALS WITHIN THE CONTEXTS OF THEIR OWN PRACTICES.
IF NON-HYPNOSIS-CERTIFIED INDIVIDUALS WISH TO INCLUDE HYPNOSIS TECHNIQUES WITHIN THEIR OWN PROFESSIONAL PRACTICES, PLEASE CONTACT ME (NOAL Z. FOX-STERN) FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT HOW TO RECEIVE SUCH TRAINING FROM LEGALLY QUALIFIED SOURCES.