Who-Me Healing Hypnotherapy. . .
Who-Me Healing Hypnotherapy deliberately includes theatrical and performance based tools and elements within the PSI-CT healing process. This inclusion is designed to recall and reflect varieties of Shamanic healing ritual practices (Walsh, 2007); and to help to illustrate ways in which Psychotherapy can be framed and practiced as a contemporary form of Shamanic Healing Magick.
What Who-Me Healing Hypnotherapy Can Do For You
Who-Me Healing Hypnotherapy can assist clients in learning to make varieties of life changing decisions to improve health, confidence, and skills. Some presenting problems for which Who-Me Healing Hypnotherapy might be helpful include but are not limited to: Mental or Cognition focused issues (such as: addressing and managing varieties of mental-health diagnoses, and improving memory, planning, and academic skills), Interpersonal and Emotional issues (such as: anxiety management, healing in relationships, and improving patience, motivation, empathy, and communication skills), Physical issues (such as: chronic or persistent pain, some asthmatic symptoms and allergies, digestive or other metabolic issues, and improving the speed and quality of varieties of physical healing processes), Behavioral and habitual issues (such as: management of habits and addictions, improving athletic skills, and improving decision making skills and goal achievement).
Below is a list of reasons why some people choose to seek and experience Hypnotherapy. These are just a few ideas. Please feel free to contact me and ask about how Who-Me Healing Hypnotherapy might help you with any issue that you do or do not find mentioned on this list:
- To Enhance One’s Own Healing or Helping Practice by Learning this Uniquely Integrative, Shamanic-Style, and Psychotherapeutic Healing System: The Source-Psychology Perspective based Magick of Mind Model, The Who-Me Compass, and The Psych-le of Source Integration and Consciousness Transformation, or PSI-CT process.
- Also To:
– Process and Relieve Physical or Emotional Pain:
– Relieve Stress and Anxiety:
– Overcome or Manage Substance Addictions:
– Transform Food-Relationship and Body-Image Issues:
– Sleep Better:
– Heal Injuries and Illnesses Faster and with more Ease:
– Process and Transform through Grief:
– Transform Fears and Phobias into Sources of Strength:
– Recover and Explore Memories:
– Improve Skills and Abilities:
– Empower Decisions:
– Improve Social and Professional Communications:
– Overcome Sexual Difficulties and Enhance Sexual Experiences:
– Process and Integrate Traumas toward Empowering Re-Frames of
“Psychological Disorders and Diagnoses”:
– Change your Consciousness as you Will:
– Process and Relieve Physical or Emotional Pain: Pain is an important bodily defense mechanism. Pain tells us when something is wrong in our bodies and/or in our emotional processing systems. Sometimes, however, once we have already identified what is wrong, then pain can create significant distractions from our abilities to heal ourselves and to get the rest we need in order to heal.
Whatever may be causing your pain; you have a strong element of choice in the matter of how and to what extent you experience that pain. Who-Me Healing Who-Me Healing Hypnotherapy can help to empower you to learn to consciously experience your own body’s pain responses so that you may still enjoy their benefits, while also actively reducing your distracting, overwhelming, and overall experiences of pain. In other words, you will still know when you are hurt and when you must do something to prevent further damage, yet you can learn to remove the overwhelming element of distraction that pain can bring. Who-Me Healing Hypnotherapy can help you learn to focus on and feel the healing that is going on, while also soothing what hurts.
– Relieve Stress and Anxiety: Stress is rampant in our present culture. If you live anywhere within Western civilization, then chances are that you deal with stress every day of your life. There are a number of reasonably well-known psychological phenomena that frequently go hand in hand with stress. These include: General Anxiety, Apathy, Panic, Performance Anxiety, Social Anxiety, Test Anxiety, Lethargy, and more.
Whatever you feel may be contributing factors to your stress, and however stressed-out you might feel, you have a strong element of choice in the matter. Who-Me Healing Hypnotherapy can help to empower you to make what you know to be healthy choices regarding your stress, to get your needs met, and to give yourself the relaxation that your mind and body need.
– Overcome or Manage Substance Addictions: Whether you struggle with an addiction to nicotine, alcohol, pharmaceuticals, or street drugs, in spite of the physical addiction, you have a strong element of choice in the matter. Who-Me Healing Hypnotherapy can help to empower you to make what you know to be healthy choices regarding your addiction and your substance use.
– Transform Food-Relationship and Body-Image Issues: Whether you tend to overeat, practice what you consider to be unhealthy eating habits, feel a loss of appetite, or suffer from severer conditions such a anorexia, bulimia, or obesity, you have a strong element of choice in the matter. Who-Me Healing Hypnotherapy can help to empower you to make what you know to be healthy choices regarding your eating habits.
– Sleep Better: Whether you sleep too much or suffer from Insomnia, unpleasant dreams, and/or chronic exhaustion, you have a strong element of choice in the matter. Who-Me Healing Hypnotherapy can help to empower you to find the rest and relaxation that your mind and body need.
– Heal Injuries and Illnesses Faster and with more Ease: When you are injured or ill, you heal because your brain sends signals to the rest of your body telling your cells to regenerate and to mend. Every thought you have sends some kind of electrical/chemical signal from your brain to the rest of your body. Some of these signals carry inherent healing messages to all parts of your body, and some of these signals carry inherent anti-healing messages to all parts of your body. All of your brain signals affect your body’s healing processes respectively. Who-Me Healing Hypnotherapy can help you to enhance the thoughts and subconscious patterns that contribute to your body’s natural healing processes, and to diminish and reframe the processes that inhibit healing.
– Process and Transform through Grief: All of us grieve at times in our lives. We grieve for the loss of loved ones, and for good-times long-gone. Whatever you may feel to be the contributing factors of your grief, and however overcome with grief you might feel, you have a strong element of choice in the matter. Who-Me Healing Hypnotherapy can help to empower you to make what you know to be healthy choices so that you can reframe your perspectives on your grief in ways that allow you to draw strength from the beautiful memory rather than feeling overwhelmed with loss. Who-Me Healing Hypnotherapy can also help you to find ways to continue living your life with strength and beauty, and to feel your strength and beauty increase through having fully, and Abreactively, experienced and processed your grief.
– Transform Fears and Phobias into Sources of Strength: We are all afraid of something whether we admit to it or not. Our fears are rarely rational, yet they are usually both understandable and forgivable. Usually when we look close enough at our fears to understand them, we tend to discover some sense of empowerment within our surrounding our fears. Who-Me Healing Hypnotherapy can help you to laugh at your fears, and not to shrug them off, but to face up to them with Will-power, and to learn to see them as amusing, sympathy invoking, and even beautiful and natural parts of your own developing psyche.
– Recover and Explore Memories: Your memories can be imagined as recorded in your brain like files on a computer. Everything you have ever seen, heard, touched, tasted, smelled, or experienced is recorded with crystal clarity within the complex structures of your brain. You have never actually forgotten anything. It just seems like you forget because your conscious mind can only focus on a few ideas at a time. Less immediately relevant ideas are necessarily filed away so that you can cope with your daily life. Therefore, when you want to focus on any particular memory, that memory is there for you to examine all you like. Who-Me Healing Hypnotherapy can help you to find, consciously activate, and experientially explore your memories, however deeply buried they might have become.
– Improve Skills and Abilities: Whatever it is you are good at and love to do, be it: athletics, music, visual art, performing arts, academics, business, teaching, cooking, playing video games, hosting parties, healing arts, or any other skill that you enjoy practicing, Who-Me Healing Hypnotherapy can help you learn to do it better! Who-Me Healing Hypnotherapy can help you to make your own chosen practices more enjoyable and more rewarding, and can indeed make your existing levels of skill more impressive; because you can learn to experience your own favorite skills and activities more presently and fully.
– Empower Decisions: We all make decisions constantly. Most of us feel some level of anxiety about some decisions that we must make. Who-Me Healing Hypnotherapy can help you to find a sense of calm assurance in your own decision making processes, and help you to evaluate your choices by your own criteria so as to sense what choices feel best to you and might best meet your needs.
– Improve Social and Professional Communications: Most of us have experienced frustration at one time or another due to a difficulty in expressing clearly what we feel or what we mean to say. Perhaps such frustration takes place because our conversational companion(s) might have difficulty listening, or perhaps we all sometimes have trouble finding the appropriate words to adequately convey an idea to another person.
If you experience such frustration, Who-Me Healing Hypnotherapy can help you to clarify your own ideas for yourself, so that finding the right words to communicate your ideas to others can become more smooth and simple.
– Overcome Sexual Difficulties and Enhance Sexual Experiences:
(A statement of personal belief seems appropriate here: I believe that everyone has the right to enjoy sex in one’s own way, yet only with consenting partners who agree on how sex may be enjoyed. I believe that no one has the right to tell anyone else how any person may or may not enjoy sex. Your beliefs and choices about your own sexual practices are okay in my opinion, provided that your partner(s) agree(s). Furthermore, I believe that sexual abuse, sexual exploitation, statutory rape, rape in any form, or harming and/or oppressing anybody, sexually or otherwise, is unacceptable under any circumstances. I believe that behavioral impulses toward sexually abusive activities tend to indicate trauma-anchors that often require supportive but direct psychological interventions, which can also sometimes warrant enacting community-protection measures.)
Some people have sexual difficulties because of past traumatic experiences. Some people have sexual difficulties because of a lack of experience with sex or a lack of confidence in expressing sexuality. Some people have sexual difficulties because they themselves, or others in their lives, maintain unhealthy attitudes about sex. Some people have belief systems concerning sex that conflict with the belief systems of people with whom they are close. Some people have sexual difficulties because they have been or are being sexually abused. Furthermore, when individuals choose to sexually abuse and/or exploit other individuals, such destructive choices are commonly inspired by and also result in their own compounded sexual difficulties and traumas.
If you have trouble enjoying sex, for any reason at all, you actually have a strong element of choice in the matter. Who-Me Healing Hypnotherapy can help to empower you to make what you know to be healthy choices regarding your sexuality and the emotional issues, physical issues, and/or communication issues that present sexual difficulties for you. Who-Me Healing Hypnotherapy can also help you learn to more fully appreciate your sexual experiences as both sacred and natural, and as smoothly as you can appreciate and experience any other natural bodily function; such as eating good food or creating beautiful works of art.
For further information on, and direct professional expertise regarding, sexual healing and empowering natural experiences of embodied sexuality, please visit: http://www.livingloverevolution.com.
– Process and Integrate Traumas toward Empowering Re-Frames of Psychological Disorders and Diagnoses (such as: PTSD, ADD, ADHD, Anxiety, Depression, Manic Depression, Delusional thinking, Schizoid Disorders, etc…):
Who-Me Healing Hypnotherapy can in no way replace any other traditional form of therapy such as: psychology, psychoanalysis, psychiatry, spiritual counseling, and especially not medicine or pharmacology. However, Who-Me Healing Hypnotherapy can work well in conjunction with any traditional form of therapy to enhance and personalize the traditional therapy’s effectiveness. Psychological diagnoses like those listed above may sometimes involve abnormal physical imbalances in individual brain chemistry, and may, in rare cases, actually require pharmaceutical and/or psychoanalytical intervention. However, disorders like those listed above are also strongly affected by individuals’ subconscious processes and communication patterns.
Whether or not you are receiving treatment for difficulties associated with your psychological diagnosis, Who-Me Healing Hypnotherapy can help you to understand which of your own Anchoring patterns might be contributing to your functional difficulty, and how you might make choices that can help you to create the balance, stability, and Resiliency focused Coping Skills that you seek to develop in your life.
- What does all the psychobabble mean?
If you have been diagnosed with a psychological disorder, it would be an unfortunate mistake to consider yourself to by “crazy.” It is shameful that our culture has chosen to impose such implications of shame on people who seek professional psychological or pharmacological help. Psychological labels, like those listed above, are merely language by which therapists can talk to each other about the inherent processes within every living human brain.
Everyone’s brain chemistry needs balancing from time to time. Furthermore, medicinal and Psycho-Pharmacology is an art form that is older than human civilization. People have been ingesting chemicals derived from plants and animals to affect mental and physical functioning since before recorded human history began. Also, everyone needs to talk about emotions and life-experiences from time to time. Humans have shared this need since our capacity for language first developed.
In this day and age, ancient shamanic-healing practices, including both psycho-emotional-sensational communication-processing and also pharmacology, have evolved and been refined into our modern fields of medicine and psychology. As is true in any field of study, some approaches to psychology or medicine may prove more affective at helping some clients than others can.
The quest for mental, emotional, physical, practical, and holistic healing is a natural part of being human! Even if you happen to be so unfortunate as to have been labeled with one of the psychological terms like those listed above, that label is not who or what you are! That label is simply one available next step in your healing process and in your personal development.
– Change Your Consciousness As You Will: If there is a human difficulty that I have neglected to list here, chances are that Hypnotherapy can help you with to deal it in some healthy way. Please ask at: Noal@MagickOfMind.com
What Who-Me Healing Hypnotherapy Can’t Do For You:
Hypnosis is not magic; and does not in entail supernatural or fanciful powers or phenomena. Hypnosis cannot empower you to do anything unnatural or anything that is beyond the scope of realistic human capability. Hypnosis cannot give you super powers, nor is it likely to cause you to break any world records. Furthermore, Hypnosis cannot empower you to do anything into which you are not willing to put effort. When you are willing to put effort into something, then Hypnosis can help to make your endeavors significantly easier and more rewarding.
Hypnosis is certainly not brainwashing. No one can actually brainwash you with hypnosis. While hypnotized, just like while you are fully awake, you can only do things that you are already inclined to do and you can only make changes in yourself that you are already inclined to make and are within the scope of reasonable human possibility. If any hypnotist, or any person for that matter, ever suggests that you do something against your own inclination or Will, then YOU CAN ALWAYS SAY NO!
You still have to work for any changes that you want. Who-Me Healing Hypnotherapy can help to make your efforts easier and your processes more clear.